Is it time to pull it all together?
With our knowledge and breadth of experience, we partner with our clients to connect all aspects of their financial lives. We choose to work with our clients in a consultative manner, alongside an expert advisory network made up of their personal accountants, attorneys, lenders, insurers, and others to ensure a comprehensive and well-vetted approach to their best interests. We can easily look beyond the boundaries of our own firm for solutions, and often do to best fulfill our clients' goals.
- Who provides you with financial security?
- Who designs, builds, monitors, and rebalances your portfolio?
- Who minimizes your taxes?
- Who protects your legacy?
- Who grills your mortgage and insurance companies?
- Who plans your kids' college funds?
- Who makes sure you can enjoy a fulfilling retirement without exhausting your resources?
- Who helps you pull it all together?
...We do. Welcome to Rockwood.
True Wealth Management requires that we look beyond accomplishing intelligent asset management. With a solid foundation in place, we can then shift our focus to more advanced planning issues to include to the following:
- Wealth Enhancement: The process of using strategies for maximizing the tax efficiency of current assets and cash flow while achieving both growth and preservation goals.
- Wealth Conservation: A process of using strategies to structure the future disposition of current and protected assets for the maximum benefit of your chosen beneficiaries. This includes careful planning to mitigate the effect of estate taxes on your family.
- Asset Protection: The process of employing prudent concepts and strategies to ensure that a person's wealth is not unjustly taken from him or her.
- Charitable Giving: The process of using strategies to maximize the effectiveness of charitable intent so that our clients can support the causes they believe in.
Rockwood Wealth Management is located in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
Financial Planning and Investment Management for Prosperous Individuals, Families, and Institutions.